Healing Center Ministry's
1500 Brick Mill Rd               Coats, NC 27521            (910) 897-4380
HomeAbout UsApostle's BioWhat We BelieveUpcoming EventsServices Contact UsDonations

Become a Covenant-Partner with us today! 
Why Should You Give?

 Bring all the tithes (the whole tenth of your income) into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and prove Me now by it, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3: 10

What is the Tithe?

 Tithe is the recognition of God's lordship over all things. When someone gives his tithe, he is in fact, recognizing that God is Lord, not only Lord of his life but also Lord of everything his life produces. The deepest meaning of tithe is in the understanding that everything (100%) we have belongs to God. When we give Him the tithe (10% of everything), He releases the remaining 90% for our use. In other words, everything belongs to God; we give Him 10% in order for us to have the privilege of using the other 90%. Among the Jews, the tithe signified their recognition of God's participation in their productivity.

What Does God Say About The Tithe?

God does say, however, that those who don't give tithes are robbing Him: "Will a man rob God? Yet you rob me.But you ask, 'How do we rob you?' In tithes and offerings. You are under a curse - the whole nation of you - because you are robbing me." (Malachi 3:8,9). 

The tithe represents God's own firstborn, Jesus Christ, the Son of the Most High, who was given by God to mankind, to redeem us to Himself. We bring Him our tithe because we recognize that everything in life comes from Him.

What is the Seed Offering?

The amount of your offering depends on your faith and love and is not the same as your tithe. Your seed offering can represent your love, faith, thanksgiving, and sacrifice and/or represent your prayer request to God.
By sowing a financial seed into this ministry, you are also blessed by being a blessing. May the promises of God at Genesis 12:3 come upon you: I’ll make you a great nation and bless you. I’ll make you famous; you’ll be a blessing. I’ll bless those who bless you; those who curse you I’ll curse. All the families of the Earth will be blessed through you.”

Become A Partner with HCM

You can contribute to the continuation of the anointed and great evangelistic work by partnering with us today. Your monthly donation is highly appreciated and God will certainly bless you abundantly.

Happy and fortunate are you who cast your seed upon all waters [when the river overflows its banks; for the seed will sink into the mud and when the waters subside, the plant will spring up; you will find it after many days and reap an abundant harvest], you who safely send forth the ox and the donkey [to range freely]. Isaiah 32: 20
The Blessings of Your First Fruit Monthly Seed

Honor the Lord with thy substance, and with the First Fruits of all thine increase: so shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine! Proverbs 3:9-10

The first thing we do each month is give the Lord the best portion. First Fruits (Rosh Chodesh) means to appropriately mark a portion of the produce of the field (your finances) as belonging to God (which is separate from your tithe). This secures all the rest of the portion that we have been given. Giving is one of the key aspects of celebrating First Fruits. There is no set amount, it is according to your faith and seeking God in prayer.